8 benefits of acupuncture that will increase your health
Acupuncture therapy is a form of eastern medicine that has been practiced for thousands of years. It is generally used for pain treatment and other medical conditions, such as headaches, knee pain, neck pain, and lower back pain. However, Traditional Chinese medicine says that acupuncturists can help energy flow back into the proper place by inserting needles into specific meridians on the body.
This treatment has made its way out of China. Today, it is not uncommon to find some of the finest acupuncturists in the world in places like Orlando, Florida. An Orlando FL acupuncture therapist with proper training will be able to diminish the pain you might be experiencing in your body. Besides, here are some general benefits that come along a session performed by an Orlando acupuncturist:
Benefits of a session at an acupuncture clinic in Orlando FL
- Reduced stress: Stress reduction is the main reason people seek acupuncture treatment. It can build up in several areas of our body, such as the neck, shoulders, and back, from our job or repetitive tasks. The best acupuncturists in Orlando will say that this therapy can lower stress hormones and moderate mood, which results in anxiety reduction and feelings of happiness.
- Reduced pain: The entire body can benefit from acupuncture, but people seek acupuncture mostly for pain treatment in the back, neck, and joints in the hands and arms. Orlando acupuncture offers drug-free pain relief that helps with swelling and inflammation.
- Headache relief: If you have experienced migraines before, even if it was just once, you know that it is a debilitating and overall terrible experience. An acupuncturist in Orlando can help you reduce days with migraines. The therapy may also have a lasting effect, which is why it is a choice for those who are seeking a less invasive, drug-free option for headaches.
- Reduced eye strain: Eye strain can be a consequence of neck tension, and acupuncture can help alleviate this symptom. However, it can also help treat myopia, hypermetropia, cataracts, glaucoma, presbyopia, astigmatism, amblyopia, diplopia, color blindness, and night blindness.
- Improved immune system: Top of the line acupuncturists assures that this therapy can help boost the immune system and help fight off pathogens. People with a cold will see their symptoms getting better in a shorter period, for example.
- Increased energy: An acupuncturist in Orlando can help you feel more energized throughout the day, thanks to this therapy. Since it also enables you to sleep better (which is why it is used for treating insomnia), a result is increased energy.
- Relief from digestive conditions and allergies: This therapy can effectively help regulate the digestive system and also prevent allergies or reduce their symptoms. Not only will the patient feel better, but it will help him/her reduce drug use that is prescribed in allopathic medicine.
- Fewer body injuries: Repetitive stress injuries cause a lot of pain. Still, acupuncture can be an effective option when it comes to treating them.
If you need an acupuncturist in Orlando, contact Schauder Chiropractic for a free consultation or schedule your first chiropractic care appointment: (407) 275-6700.
Schauder Chiropractic & Wellness
View Larger Map
501 South Goldenrod Road